Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! this was the expression my makkal gave me when i said Pasta Payasam. Thought of trying it out on my own, without peeping the Net. Considering my experience with Microwave Cooking, coz its been only a month since i got my oven:), i was jus praying / bribing god to make the dish come good.
Thanks to God, It came out great.
Here's the recipe
One tight Fist Pasta (Small / Mini Variety) i think mine is called mini rigatte
1 cup milk
1 / 4 cup sugar
1 tbsp ghee (Call it healthy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
1 or 2 tbsp Dessicated coconut
cardamom, cinnamon - 1 / 4 tsp each
Garnishing Silvered Almonds and Cashewnuts
In a Microwave Safe Deep Bowl add Ghee and pasta and Cook @ high for 2 minutes, this will actually roast the pata. Stir Inbetween.
- ► 2016 (144)
- ► 2015 (174)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (159)
- ► 2012 (139)
- ► 2011 (98)
- ► 2010 (112)
- Parrupu Podi - Mixed Lentil Powder/Daal Powder
- Whacky Vegan Chocolate Cake - Madhuram's Eggless C...
- White Burghol+Puran Payasam/Sweet - Microwave Vers...
- Puran Poli
- Paneer Butter Masala - Priya Tasty and Easy Recipe...
- Peerkangai Thol Thogayal/RidgeGourd Peel Chutney
- Carrot Kheer/Milkshake - Name it as you Like.
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Groundnut/Peanut Masala Stuffed Paratha
- Tricolor Paratha with Cauliflower Korma
- Lets Talk Parenting - Good Posture
- Parenting Articles
- Cheese Stuffed Kuzhi Paniyaram with Tompea Gravy
- Lets Talk Parenting - The Butterfly Rule
- My PumpGrins
- Microwave Pasta Payasam - Re-posted for MEC Sweets...
- Microwave Beetroot Halwa
- GajarPaak- Microwave Version
- Double Decker Cake
- ▼ November (19)
Powered by Blogger.