After a very Lonnnngggg Gap, i am Guest Hosting an Event @ my space. Thanks a lot to Nithu Bala of Nithu's Kitchen for giving me this opportunity to Guest host this month's "Healthy Food for Healthy Kids - Toddler Healthy Lunch".
My 6 year old's first question in the morning would be What have you kept in my "Breakfast Box?". He has Very strictly INSTRUCTED me to make Thursday's as Baked Goodies Day (more specifically, ONLY CAKES/MUFFINS), rest of the days, small poori's, small idlies,and strictly no messy foods in my box!!!!! uffff!!!! even my hubby hasn't given me so much instructions, He doesn't dare to ask me what is cooking for today!!!!
Cooking for Kids has become a real task now-a-days. They get bored very easily with ususal food @ the table. They need new taste and variety. Toddler's are in no-way an exception to this. As their mind and body develop fast at this age, we need to support their system with healthy food. Try teaching them some healthy eating habits, though they are going to run behind Pizza and Burger at a later stage, atleast they do know what is healthy eating and try keeping these fast food as a treat once in a while.
So, lets try to Catch them young, this event is all about what to feed a toddler of age 1 - 3. So, if you have a trouble-some two @ your place, send me the recipes to try feed him , if not, do rekindle your old memories and tell us what to give to Keep them upbeat.
- Post any vegetarian healthy lunch recipe, without Eggs, suitable for toddlers between 1 to 3 years of age between 10th May and 10th June.
- Give link to this announcement and Nithu's event announcement page. Logo is mandatory as it helps spread word.
- Don't worry if you have your recipes in your archives. Just update the post with the link to this announcement and Nithu's event announcement page. Adding logo is important.
- Link your entries in the Linky Tool given below or else Send your entries to email@example.com with the subject line as ‘Healthy Food for Healthy Kids-Toddler Lunch' with the below details.
Blog Name :
Recipe Name :
Recipe URL :
Picture of your recipe :
- Non-bloggers are welcome to send in their recipes. Send recipe in full with the picture and the same subject line as above.
- Person who sends highest number of entries will be declared as the Winner of the Month. A winner badge will be awarded by Nithu which you can proudly post in your blog:-)
- I'l acknowledge your entries within 3 days else leave a comment in this announcement.