1 Cup All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup Wheat Flour
2/3 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract ( i didn’t add)
1/4 tsp Salt
1 and half banana, pureed in a mixer without water. I have used Dole Banana.
1/2 Cup Choco chips
1/2 Cup of Chopped and Roasted Cashew and Almonds mixed.
- Preheat the Oven to 180C. Line a Baking tray with Parchment Paper
- In a Large Bowl Sift All purpose flour, Wheat flour, Baking powder and salt together
- Grind Sugar along with Banana Puree. Add Sugar-Banana Puree to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Fold in the Choco Chips and Nuts. Roll them all into a Sticky dough.
- Transfer the dough to the parchment paper and form a log. Since the dough is sticky, you got to wet your hands to form the log.
- I wanted to bake small bisotti so, i made 3 small logs out of the dough.
- Bake @ 180C for 30 minutes or until firm to touch. Take out the biscotti, let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut it into Slices, diagonally, Which i actually forgot and sliced them normal:(
- Bake them again, with cut side down, @ 170C for 10 minutes. Turn them over, Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Take it out of the Oven, Let it Cool, Store in an Air Tight Container, Enjoy with your Coffee!!!
- The Biscotti had a mild flavor of the banana’s, if you aren’t a big fan of banana’s try using Flaxseed Meal instead.
- Baking time differs from Oven to Oven, so please bake according to your oven settings.