I feel like i m doing a Blog Marathon this week, coz every single day i do a post, thanks for all the events and me being a lazy!!!! Its Blog Hop Wednesdays!!! yeah, yeah i m late again, doing Wednesday’s post on thursday!!!! See the Green side, i dont want to miss the event!!! This Week i m paired with Madhusmita of Redspice. I loved her Cheese Puff Pastry, I have made small changes with the stuffing inside and it turned out yummm!!!! Please follow the link for the Original recipe
10 nos Puff Pastry Sheets (10 palm-sized squares)
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables (Carrot, Potato, Beans, Corn and Peas)
1 Large Onion, thinly sliced
3 Green chillies, finely Chopped
1/2 tsp Everest Kitchen King Masala
1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
salt to taste
5-tbsp shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Take the Mixed Vegetables in a Microwave Safe Bowl, Add enough water for the veggies to cover, MW high for 10 minutes. This will make sure that the veggies are cooked well. Drain the excess water. Reserve the drained water and use it for making roti’s or add it to Soup!!!!
- In a non-stick pan, heat oil and add slited green chillies,ginger-garlic paste and saute till the rawness evaporates. Add Chopped onions and saute till they turn pink
- Add The mixed veggies and the masala powder and cook in a low flame.Add salt and Sprinkle water to prevent burning of the masala’s.
- Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes and put off the flame. Let this mixture cool well.
- While the filling is getting ready, prepare the Puff pastry sheets. Take them out of the refrigerator and thaw.
- Take one Square of Puff pastry, Place a spoonful of Filling in the middle, sprinkle cheese on top of the filling and bring the ends of the Pastry together and form a triangle and seal the edges by pressing them lightly. Brush the top with little oil.
- Bake them in a Preheated Oven @ 200C for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve Warm with Chutney of your Choice. We enjoyed it with Some Coriander chutney and tomato Ketchup!!
Baking Time varies from Oven to Oven, so Bake accordingly