Day 6 of Blogging Marathon, i m posting Chat items using Instant or ReadyMix. First one is Schezwan Bhel and Schezwan Maggi Noodles. Yes, Maggi Noodles with a Twist!!!!
1 Ching’s Schezwan Bhel Pack
Handful of Sev
2-4 Bhel Poori’s, Crushed
- The Pack Comes in a Tall Plastic Tumbler with lid. It has 2 Pouches, a tissue and a Spoon
- Empty the Bhel, sev and crushed bhel poori’s into the Plastic Tumbler.Cut open the Sauce Sachet and Pour it on the Bhel.
- Close the Lid and Shake, Shake, Shake.
- Delicious Schezwan Bhel ready, Eat immediately or else it will turn soggy.
Schezwan Maggi Noodles
1 Maggi Noodles Pack
1/2 Capsicum, thinly sliced
1 small onion, chopped
1 spoon schezwan sauce
1/2 spoon tomato sauce
a pinch of Chilli Powder
a blob of butter
handful of spring onions for garnishing
- Cook Maggi Noodles with its masala in 1.5 tea cups of Water, as usual.
- In a Pan, add little oil, add onion and saute.
- Next Add capsicum and saute. Add Schezwan sauce and 1/2 Cup of water.
- Add Tomato sauce and a pinch of Red Chilli Powder.
- Let them all cook in a medium flame.
- When it is almost dry, add the cooked maggi to it and mix well.
- Add butter and switch of the stove.
- Transfer it to a bowl, garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
I always love maggi, love to cook them with lots of veggies. Our Friend Mr.A gave me this recipe long back, wanted to try this today, so called him again and confirmed the recipe. It tasted so Good.
Schezwan Bhel was also good. I felt the sauce was too much for a single serving,so added a handful of Sev and Bhel Poori’s to it. Good Snack to take along while travelling.