Day 5 of Blogging Marathon, today i m posting Dessert Options. I have chosen Instant Vermicelli Kheer/Payasam Mix and Instant Kesar Kulfi Mix.
Instant Vermicelli Kheer/Payasam
1 Pack MTR Vermicelli Kheer/Payasam Mix
1 litre Milk
- Boil Milk in a Pan.
- Add the Vermicelli Kheer/Payasam Mix to it, Mix well.
- Cook in Low Flame for 15-20 minutes. Stir Frequently.
- When the vermicelli is cooked, Switch of the flame.
- Serve Warm or Chill.
Instant Kesar Kulfi Mix
1 Pack Gits Kesar Kulfi Mix
350ml of Milk (1 Cup + 1/4 Cup)
- Blend Milk and The kesar kulfi Mix well, without any lumps
- Take it to the flame. When it begins to boil, Sim the flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- Take it off the flame.
- Let it Cool, Fill them 3/4th of Kulfi Moulds and Freeze for 4-5 hrs.
- While serving, take out the kulfi from the moulds by showing them in running water for a minute.
- Drizzle little rose syrup and Serve.
Both the Dessert Options were excellent. The Postive about the Kheer mix is it contained a good amount of nuts too!!! i haven’t added any extra garnish for the kheer. The Kulfi Mix can also be had as Kheer as such. You can definitely try both the Instant Mix without any tension!!!!