It is Blog Hop Wednesday, Week-13. From this week, we have few changes, previously we used hop every 2 weeks,from now on, it is been changed to a Monthly Event. If you are interested in joining us, Please visit tickling palates for the rules.
This week i m paired with Neha of From my Heart. Loved her Baked goodies. I tried her Savory Semolina Cake with Veggies. We had it for dinner last week, came out yumm!!!! With all the veggies, it is very filling Breakfast/Dinner.
1 Cup Semolina/Rava/Sooji
1 Cup Thick Yogurt
1/2 Cup Water
3/4 Cup Peas
1 Large Carrot, thinly sliced
1 Onion, Chopped
1 inch piece Ginger, grated
1 tsp Red chili powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Baking powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Oil
2 sprigs Curry leaves
Cumin seeds- 12 tsp
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.Grease a loaf tin and line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together semolina, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt ,veggies and yogurt.Add water to make a batter
- In a pan, add oil, add the seasoning ingredients one by one and add it to the batter
- Add baking soda and baking powder to the batter and mix well.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup