Today is the First Day of Blogging Marathon #13, Group 2, I will be blogging on the theme : Eggless Bakes for the 7 days. The reason for taking this topic, i have bookmarked so many many baking recipes to try and haven’t tried anything yet!!! hope this BM would make me get up from my comfort zone of Rice and Dal and Keep me Baking!!
Eggless Apple Cake, bookmarked from Priya Suresh Blog!!! I have made small changes to the recipe, please follow the link for the Original Recipe
1 Cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
1 Cup Whole Wheat flour
1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk(400gms)
1/2 Cup Butter
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1/2 Cup Milk
2 nos Red Apples, Shredded/Finely chopped(i shredded it, because my kiddo doesn’t like anything chunky in his cake)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and Line a Baking tray with parchment paper. i used normal round cake pan.
- Beat Sugar and Condensed milk until creamy.
- Sift Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda together.
- Add Dry ingredients to the Wet and Mix well.
- Add shredded apple and essence to the flour mixture, Mix gently
- Add Milk gradually and mix well with a spatula.
- Pour the batter in to cake pan and Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Baking Time differ from Oven to Oven. so Bake Accordingly