1 1/4 cups Mixed Grain Flakes (Oats,Wheat, Barley and Rice)
1/2 cup chopped nuts (almonds, Hazelnuts, walnuts, pistachios)
3/4 cup dried fruit (apricots, raisins, prunes,Black Currant)
1 tbsp Dessicated Coconut
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tbsp Honey (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add Milk and Mix well. Let it sit for 10 minutes for the milk to soak in.
- Preheat the Oven to 180C and Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Take it out of the Oven, Let it cool for 5mins.
- While they are still Warm, cut them into squares, cool completely and store in an air-tight container