1/4 Cup Moong Dal flour (store-bought)
1/2 Cup Milk
2 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Ghee
Roasted Almond Flakes for garnishing
- In a Non-Stick Pan, add little Ghee and Roast the moong flour till nice aroma arises. Take care not to burn the flour, keep the flame low.
- When the flour color changes to light brown, add Milk and keep stirring to avoid any lumps. Let it cook in a low flame for 10 minutes.
- By this time, the mixture would be almost dry, Add Sugar.
- When the Sugar dissolves completely, add ghee little by little and keep stirring.
- When the halwa comes together as a ball, Take it off the flame and Put it on a greased Plate.
- Garnish with roasted almond flakes and serve warm.