Everybody enjoy’s Nutella. There would be very few people, who don’t lick the spoon clean after using Nutella!!!! I do, always!!!! Recently i saw these Nutella Muffins @ Pavithra’s Space and also @ Priya yallapantula Space. Being a Nutella Fan, i wanted to try them immediately. I had some pears which were not so good in taste, i didn’t want to thrash them, so i combined them with nutella to make these Delicious muffins, they came out real good. Muffins were a bit moist and tasted awesome.
My Kiddo was so happy munching those muffins, he came home and made me a Picture of his Favorite Hero Ben10 fighting Forever Knights, Love the picture and the dialogues he wrote with them. Priceless Gift!!!!!
6 tbsp All Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Nutella
1/4 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1 Pear, Grated
1 tbsp of Flaxseed Meal mixed with 1/4 Cup of Warm Water
- Preheat your Oven to 180C. Prepare your Muffin Pan. I used take-away Alu-foil Muffin Holders. I got about 5 Muffins.
- Mix the Flaxseed Meal with Warm Warm and Keep Aside.
- Take Flour, Nutella, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Mix well. Add the Flaxseed-Water mixture and Mix well.
- Add the grated Pear to this mixture and mix until well combined
- Spoon the Mixture into Muffin cups and Bake them for 15-18 minutes or until a tooth-pick inserted comes out clean.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes. Serve Warm. My kiddo enjoyed them as his Mid-morning Snack @ School.
Sending this to Kids Delight – What kids Love for Summer hosted by Smitha, an Event by Srivalli and also to Let’s Cook with Fruits, happening @ Tickling Palates and to Bon Vivant#4, happening @ Sumee’s Culinary Bites, Lets Bake Cup Cakes and Muffins, happening @ Simply Sensational Food