Here is some info that says Apples are great for athletes from WWW : Apples contain sugars that can help boost blood glucose levels, providing athletes with an energy boost during games. These sugars are easily absorbed into the bloodstream but aren’t so high that they’ll lead to a crash later on.
- Scrub and Wash the apples well. Using a Shape Knife, Core the apple. Insert ice-cream stick/satay stick in the center and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Take Chocolates in a Microwave Safe Bowl, Microwave @ Power High for 2 minutes, Remove and Whisk well to get a smooth liquid. Do Not add water/milk. Keep an eye after 1 minute.
- Take the bowl out and whisk well and take the apples out of the fridge, Dip them in Hot chocolate. Swirl the apples and coat evenly on all sides, use a spoon and pour the chocolate over the apples to cover the top-side.
- Immediately roll the apples over the Nuts and Place it on a parchment-line tray. Refrigerate until devouring.
- Try using a more Deeper Bowl for melting the chocolate. Coz, it will help you to dip 3/4th of the apples. Since i used a Flat-based Bowl, i used a spoon to pour the chocolate over the apples to coat it till the top.
- I have used 50-50 Dark and Milk Chocolates. you can try using fully dark/milk chocolate.
- Try Different Toppings, How about a White Chocolate Drizzle on top!!! 🙂
- Since Kuttu Complained about the size, i cut the apples into wedges and coated with chocolate, it was more welcomed than these monster apples, so you can try this way too!!!! 🙂