This will be the easiest dough one can work with. Once the dough is made and rested, it can be used immediately or can be refrigerated for a week and used. Or else it can be frozen for months. if using from freezer, thaw it overnight in the fridge and use it next day morning. The dough will be very soft to handle, so sprinkle flour generously on the working surface while working with the dough.
Source : Portugese girl cooks
- Take flour, salt, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Add oil to the lukewarm water. Now slowly add this water to the flour mix and mix with a spatula to incorporate the water into the flour to form a dough.
- Let the dough rest for 2 hours minimum. Once rested the dough can be used immediately or can be refrigerated for a week and used. Or else it can be frozen for months. if using for freezer, thaw it overnight in the fridge and use it next day morning.
- I rested the dough for 2 hours and used it the same day. Flour the kneading surface generously, take the dough out, punch down the air.
- Grease a 9X5 loaf pan or an 8 inch removable bottom pan with fat and lay it with parchment. Preheat the oven 180C.
- Sprinkle flour on the dough and roll the dough into a rectangle, roughly measuring 10 x 8 inches. Spread the pasta/pizza sauce on top. Sprinkle capsicum and corn and finish it off the most of the mozzarella cheese.
- Roll it tightly into a log. Cut the log into 8 pieces, place the pieces in the prepared pan, cut side down. Let the prepared rolls rest for another hour or until they double in size. Top each rolls with 1/2 tsp sauce and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake the rolls for about 25-28 minutes or until the cheese turns brown and rolls turn golden brown.
- Remove the rolls to a cooling rack from the Oven. Let it cool for few minutes.Serve the rolls warm with some ketchup.
- I made the rolls twice, once in a loaf pan and next time in a removable base pan. First time i made with above measurements and second time i made it with 1/2 measurements of the same and got 6 rolls.