When I made ras el hanout, the first recipe I wanted to make was this baked potatoes! Oh man, what a dish! The flavor of the spice amplifies the taste and it makes a great side on your party table.
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Wash and scrub the potatoes well. Cut them into thick rounders. Keep the skin on.
- Take them in a Sauce pan, pour water until they submerge. Let it boil for a
- Minute, take it off the stove. Let this sit for 5 minutes and drain.
- While the potatoes are parboiling, Take oil in a small bowl, add minced garlic, ras al hanout, pepper/paprika, Mix well. Let this sit for 15 minutes for the flavors to infuse well.
- In a baking pan,Add The parboiled potatoes, pour the spice oil on top and rub it well with your hands to coat the potatoes well.
- Bake the potatoes in a preheated oven at 200c for 30 – 40 minutes. Turning it once after 20 minutes.
- Once done, Remove the potatoes from the oven, serve it warm, with a dip of your choice .