1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
1& 1/4 Cups Sugar
1/2 Cup Pureed Silken Tofu
1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2&1/2 Cups Cake Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
2 Cups Blueberries ( I Used Frozen)
To Make Cake Flour
- Preheat oven at 350F/180C for 15 minutes. Grease Muffin Tray. I used take-away aluminium muffin cups.
- Blend silken tofu and yogurt separately. In a small bowl mix together the pureed tofu, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until it’s light and fluffy. To this mixture add the liquid ingredients little by little, beating well after each addition.
- Now combine the dry ingredients and blend well. Stir in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared Muffin pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.