- In a Non-stick pan, Heat oil, add Cumin seeds, once they change color, add Onions and Saute till translucent.
- Next add cubed potatoes, capsicum and Carrot. Saute for 2 minutes in a low flame.
- Add Red Chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric and mix well.
- Cook in a low flame for 10 minutes. If you feel the veggies are burning, then sprinkle little water and cook. Take it off the stove when the are veggies are cooked. (takes about 10-15 minutes, from the adding to oil)
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Cut the burger buns into two using Serrated Knife.
- Squeeze a blob of Tomato Ketchup and spread it well.
- Spread a pinch or two Pepper powder on top.
- Place a tbsp or 2 of the Vegetable filling and top it up with Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the Preheated Oven for 7 Minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve Warm and See them Vanishing Fast!!!!
Sending these Cute Cups to Kids Delight – Eggless Bakes/Vegan Bakes Hosted by Priya Suresh, an Event by Srivalli And also to Show me your HITS – Happening @ Spicy Treats
- Baking Time differs from Oven to Oven. So Bake accordingly
- The Pizza Cups base will be crisp outside and will be soft inside, incase you want it to be crispier, try blind baking the Bread/bun for 2 minutes and then bake with Veggie Filling again.