Savory Chia Pudding | Savory Breakfast Pudding
Savory Chia pudding, delicious chia pudding with cucumbers and carrots soaked in buttermilk and topped with green chutney. A perfect breakfast to start your day.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup buttermilk use 1/2 cup curd and 1/2 cup water
- ½ no carrot, thinly sliced into roundels or shredded
- ½ no cucumber, thinly sliced into roundels or as per choice
- 2 tbsp mint chutney check recipe here
- salt to taste i never add
Soak chia seeds in buttermilk atleast 30 minutes ahead. I usually soak 4 hours minimum. I soak it around 7 in the morning and have it for breakfst around 10:30 or 11 am.
Once the chia is ready, there is nothing more to do. Add mint chutney to the bowl, mix it well, add chopped cucumber and carrots to it. Mix well and enjoy.