- Chop onion and chili finely, wash curry leaves and coriander leaves and chop them finely.
- In a bowl, add besan, chopped onion, chili, curry leaves, coriander leaves. Add Water little by little and make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Add salt and hing and mix well. you might need more than 3/4th and less than 1 full of cup of Water. So add water slowly to achieve the desired consistency.
- Heat Tawa, pour a laddle of batter in the center and spread a little. Do not make it thin. Dot the edges with little gingely oil/ghee.
- Cook for few seconds, till the top looks dry, flip and cook the other side for another minute. Remove to a serving plate. Repeat the same with rest of the batter
Sending this to CCChallenge, happening @ +Srivalli Jetti space every weekend.