Hi there, Welcome to I Camp in my Kitchen. A collection of vegetarian and vegan recipes from Indian and International Cuisine. You will find a large variety of Indian food, and International food, tried and tested in my kitchen with my dear husband and my two boys, the harsh critics in the World.
These are the top recipes, people are cooking from my kitchen right now…
- Avaraikkai Poriyal | Broad beans Stir-fry
- Agua de Jamaica | Hibiscus Tea |Iced Tea
- Laxoox | Lahoh | Yeast Pancake | Djibouti
- South-Indian Tomato Rice |Thakkali Sadam
- Savory Ragi Adai |How to make Savory Ragi Adai
- Sweet Ragi Adai | How to make Ragi Sweet Rotti
- Sikkim Tomato Achar |Instant Tomato Pickle
- Kodo ko Roti |How to make Ragi flour Pancake
Soups & Salads
See more Soups & Salads →
Meet the Camper in this Kitchen
Hi, I m Priya Srinivasan, author, photographer, recipe developer and the camper in this kitchen. I m a South-Indian, born and brought up in Chennai, India. I now live in Sharjah, UAE with my husband and my two boys.