Godhumai Dosai/Instant Wheat Crepe
3 Cups Wheat flour
- In a Wide Bowl, Mix both the flours, add Curd and Water and Bring it to Dosa Batter Consistency/Pouring Consistency.
- Add Chopped green chillies, onions and shredded carrot to the batter and mix well. Adjust the Salt.
- Heat a Non-Stick Tawa/Pan, Pour a laddle of batter in circular motion. Don’t spread the batter using the back of the laddle!!!!!
- Keep it to a medium circle, smear the edges with little oil. Wait for a minute, Flip and Cook both sides.
- Serve Hot with your favorite Chutney
1 Bunch of Coriander leaves
2 tbsp Urad dal
3-4 Red Chillies
Tamarind, a small gooseberry size
Salt to taste
hing a pinch
- Cut the roots of the Coriader leaves bunch, keep the stalks, Rinse thoroughly and Chop Roughly.
- Heat a Pan and Roast urad dal, chillies and tamarind with little oil. Switch off the pan, add Coriander leaves and let it be in the pan.
- When the roasted ingredient are cool enough, Grind them along with salt and coriander leaves.
- Do not add much water while grinding.Let the chutney be little coarse.
- Transfer it to a bowl, heat a tsp of gingely oil, splutter mustard seeds, add hing and pour over the chutney.