2 cloves of Garlic, chopped
1 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- Pressure cook Rajma Beans with enough water until soft.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add tempering ingredients one bye one.
- Add onion,chopped garlic, curry leaves and green chillies and saute till onions are translucent.
- Add Tomato paste or chopped tomator and 1/2 cup of water, add all the masala powders and salt.
- Let the Tomotoes cook, add cooked rajma beans and mix well.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes. At this stage the mixture should be almost dry. Take it off the Stove, Mix it with rice and garnish with grated ginger.
- Serve Warm with Oven-roasted Papad and Simple Whisked yogurt mixed with ginger and black Salt.