1 cup yogurt
1/4 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup homemade palm jaggery syrup
10 nos plump strawberries
Hung curd, few fresh strawberry slices for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Take them in a blender, add yogurt, condensed milk and palm jaggery syrup. Blend well.
- Pour the mixture in 4 ramekins. Place in a deep baking tray, add water to the tray. Bake in the preaheated oven for 30 minutes or until the top looks set.
- Once done, remove it from the oven, take care, the water would be too hot. Carefully remove the ramekins from the water bath. Let it cool down fo r10 minutes. Cling wrap and refrigerate until serve.
- While serving add a dollop of hung curd, garnish with fresh strawberry slices and serve.