Cucumber mint cooler, colorful refreshing summer drink made with fresh cucumbers, zesty mint and plain soda or sparkling water.
Colorful Party Drink | Easy party drink | Quick and easy summer cooler recipe | Easy mint cooler | Drink with lemon and mint | Easy summer drink with mint leaves | Zesty drink with mint and lemon | Cucumber lemonade | Lemonade with mint and cucumber
Zesty Colorful Party Drink
Cucumber and mint cooler, a zesty drink that can be your next favorite party drink.
I remember having this drink in a restaurant. Loved the taste and tried recreating it at home. It might not be the exact same what they served in the restaurant, but it was a close match. I once made it for a gathering too, it came out good.
This colorful drink takes just minutes to make and can be tailored to suit your tastebuds. I have made this drink with plain soda and also sparkling water, personally i prefer the sparkling water but soda too adds a lot of fun to the drink.
There is always a trial and error in balancing the taste of the drink, I prefer my drinks to have a bit strong taste of lime/lemon. Some might not prefer it that way. If you are in the later half, then start with half the quantity of lemon juice given here and increase accordingly.
Ingredients to make mint cooler
- Fresh cucumbers , I have used fresh cucumbers for making this cooler
- Mint leaves , have used fresh mint leaves in the recipe
- Lemon/lime, I personally prefer lime, no seeds 😁
- Liquid : I have made this fresh mint drink with both soda and sparkling water. They taste great with both of them.
- Sweetener ; I have used sugar in this recipe, you go with honey, Agave etc whatever suits your taste.
- Flavors: a pinch of black salt, oomphs the drink, you can also use normal salt.
- Garnishes : mint leaves , lemon wedges.
Stepwise instructions to make lemon mint cooler
Please check recipe card below for exact measurements of each ingredient used and also for the detailed instructions
- Wash the cucumber and mint leaves and keep them ready. Juice the lime and set aside. In a blender take chopped cucumber , mint leaves along with sugar and blitz it to purée.
- Take this purée into a serving glass, top it with soda/sparkling water and add lime juice. Add a pinch of black salt, mix well. Garnish the glass with a lemon wedge and mint leaves and serve.
- If not serving immediately then refrigerate the purée. Just before serving top it with either soda or sparkling water, garnish and serve
Do you like this Party Drink ? PIN IT
Cucumber Mint cooler | Party drink | Summer Cooler
- Indian style mixie or any heavy blender
- 1 small cucumber
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 teaspoon sugar
- 200 m1 sparkling water or plain soda chilled
- juice of half a lime
- a pinch of black salt
- ice cubes, mint leaves and lemon wedges to garnish
- Wash and chop the cucumber roughly. Take it along with mint leaves and sugar in a small blender jar. Blitz it to puree.
- Add this to serving glass, top it with sparkling water, black salt and lime juice. Garnish with mint leaves, lemon wedges and serve immediately.
- I have made it using both club soda and sparkling water. The glass with froth is made using club soda.
- Personally i prefer sparkling water. If you want your drink to be smooth, then strain the juice before serving
- If not serving immediately then refrigerate the purée. Just before serving top it with either soda or sparkling water, garnish and serve.
I m not a Doctor or a Nutritionist The Nutrition information provided above comes from the plugin and is only an estimate.