This recipe makes about 12- 15 rolls. 1 did 1.5 times of the original recipe and got around 20 rolls. The rolls can be shaped in a muffin pan or can be shaped into buns and baked in a cookie tray too. I made 12 rolls in a muffin pan and rest as buns.
Source : Mom on Time out
- Take flour, sugar, yeast and salt together in a large bowl. Add minced garlic and shredded cheddar cheese to the flour-mix. Mix well with a spatula.
- Take milk in a microwave in a cup, heat it for 30 seconds. Add butter to the hot milk. Let it sit for the butter to melt. The liquid should be warm.
- Add the warm liquid to the flour mix. Mix it with a spatula to incorporate flour and liquid. Cover and let rise for an hour or until doubled.
- Punch dough down and shape into 12-15 balls. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, alternatively you can also use a greased muffin pan. Cover the shaped rolls with a kitchen towel and let rise until doubled in size again.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Brush rolls with milk. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve it along with a warm bowl of soup for dinner or with hot coffee/tea as snack.