Today was so hectic, i thought i might not be able to do the post in time. ufff!!!! Atlast here i am. This again is Kuttu’s Favorite Recipe. His Weekend Breakfast, Noodles combined with veggies and made as a Cutlet. A Delicious Snack with Hot Cup of Coffee/Tea!!!!
75gms Hakka Noodles ( i used half of Ching’s Veg Hakka Noodles)
1 Large Potato
1 Medium Carrot
4-5 Cauliflower Florets
3 tbsp Gram Flour/Besan
1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
Salt to taste
3-4tbsp of Olive oil for shallow frying
2 nos Green Chilies
3 cloves of garlic
a small piece of ginger
- Peel and Boil the potatoes. Peel the carrot and Grate. Blanch Cauliflower florets in Hot water for 8-10 minutes. Drain and Keep Aside.
- Bring 5 cups of Water to boil, add the Noodles and Cook for 3-4 minutes or until al dente. Drain and add a tsp of oil, toss and keep aside.
- Take the ingredients given under “To Mince” in a mixer and mince them.
- In a Large Bowl, Take the noodles, add mashed potato, grated carrot, cauliflower florets Mix well. Add minced ingredients, coriander powder, Besan and Salt and Mix well.
- Divide the dough into Portions and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a Non-Stick Pan, add a tbsp of oil, Shallow fry the Cutlets in batches. Fry on both sides until brown.
- Serve Hot with Tomato Ketchup or any Chutney.