3 Cups Dosa Batter
3 tbsp Idli Milagai Podi/Gun Powder
2 tbsp Gingely oil (optional)
a Handful of Coriander leaves
1 Green Chillie
a small piece of tamarind
Salt to taste
- Grind the Ingredients given under ‘To Grind’ to a fine paste.
- Heat a non-stick tava, Pour a laddle of batter in the center and spread it using the back of the laddle into a thin circle.
- Dot the sides with little gingely oil.
- Cook in a Medium Flame, until the sides turn brown and top-side is cooked.
- Spread a Spoonful of green chutney on the top and sprinkle Gun Powder/Idly Milagai Podi on top and let it cook for a minute.
- Fold and take it from the tava and Serve Hot.