Whole Wheat Wraps - 2 (I used store-bought)
2 nos cucumber, cut into sticks
1 onion, cut into thin round slices
¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
¼ cup mint chutney or mint pesto or coriander pesto
¼ cup labneh cheese
Chili sauce and tomato ketchup as needed
Pickled cucumbers, pickled jalapenos, shredded cabbage, carrots
- Keep all the ingredients ready by your side, before starting. Wash and chop the cucumber into sticks, Onions into thin slices.
- Place the wrap on a plate or chopping board, spread mint chutney generously, add crumbled feta. lay down the cucumber sticks and onions, top it with some Chilli sauce, Toamto ketchup and labneh. I had some soaked fenugreek seeds in hand, i added that too to the wrap.
- Roll once, fold the sides like an envelope and continue rolling into a tight wrap.
- Heat a tava, place the wrap with folded side on the bottom, add some butter/ghee. Let it toast for a minute, carefully flip the roll to the other side and toast for another minute. Remove from the tava, cut into two half and serve with sauce of your choice.
- I served this for my hubby breakfast too, it wasn't too soggy as he has it around 9:00 am, and i made the wrap for him at 7:00.