- Grease a muffin pan with oil and lay it with muffin liners. I used my silicon muffin moulds, so i just lined them with liners.Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Take flour,baking powder, baking soda, pepper and salt in a wide bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Heat milk in saucepan or in a microwave. When it is hot, take it off the heat, add the butter and let it stand for 10 minutes for the butter to melt in the milk.
- Add chopped veggies, spinach to the flour mix. Add milk and butter to the flour and mix with a spatula to combine. Add the shredded cheese and mix. The batter wouldn’t too loose nor too tight.
- Fill the muffin moulds with 3/4th of batter. Bake them for 25-28 minutes or until done, when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, they are done.
- Remove muffins to a wire-rack and let it cool a bit. Serve them warm with your favorite dip or just a spicy sauce. I served them with Beetroot and spices whisked yogurt dip.