Muffins for breakfast | Carrot muffins | Eggless carrot muffins | Eggless muffins with Carrots | Soft & fluffy Eggless Muffins | Easy Carrot Muffin Recipe | How to make Carrot muffins | Quick and easy Muffin recipe for School Snack box | Eggless Whole wheat muffins | Simple Carrot Muffins | Step by Step Instructions to bake Eggless Carrot Muffins
Carrot and ginger chocolate chip muffins, a soft and fluffy muffins with colorful carrots, zesty ginger and everyone’s favorite chocolate chips.
Table of contents
Why you should try these Whole Wheat Carrot Muffins
- These fluffy carrot muffins are made Eggless and with Whole wheat flour and gets ready in 18 minutes.
- The name says it all, it contains a good amount of carrots and everyone’s favorite chocolate chips.
- These carrot & ginger muffins are kids approved. I have 2 boys, both loved these muffins. I got 9 medium sized muffins and only 2 are left now.
- These delish carrot muffins has got ginger and cinnamon as additional flavors, both are holiday flavors that wraps you up in a blanket.
Do you still need more reasons??
Follow me on Social Media
More Delish Muffin Recipes
Ingredients Needed for Eggless Carrot Muffins
- Whole wheat flour, for personal reasons I bake only with whole wheat flour. You can use All purpose flour instead of whole wheat flour.
- Buttermilk, liquid used to make these delish carrot muffins and also the egg replacement in this recipe. Believe me, buttermilk makes an excellent egg replacement.
- Shredded carrots, of course the main ingredient in the muffin recipe.
- Fat, I have used butter in this recipe, you can also substitute it with any flavorless oil.
- Flavorings, I have used cinnamon chocolate chips and ginger powder in the recipe.
How to Make Carrot & Ginger Chocolate Chip Muffins
Please check recipe card below for exact measurements of each ingredient used and also for the detailed instructions
- Measure and Keep all ingredients ready. Make sure everything is in room temperature. I have given both cup and weight measurements of all ingredients.
- Preheat the Oven to 160C. Grease and line the muffin pan with either silicon holders/muffin liners/parchment paper.
- In a wide bowl, mix together flour, sugar baking soda, ginger powder.
- In another large bowl, take buttermilk, warm water and sugar whisk well to combine. To this now add butter and shredded carrots and mix well.
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet in batches and use a whisk while mixing.
- Use a greased ice-cream scoop to portion and divide the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake these muffins in a preheated oven for 18 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of a muffin, comes out clean.
- Once done, take the muffins out and let it sit on the counter for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin pan and let it cool on the wire rack completely.
- Enjoy them for breakfast or for your evening snack.
Cake recipes with similar flavors
- Carrot ginger cake with cream cheese frosting and walnut crumble
- Chocolate Carrot cake – Ice Cream Cone Cake
- Orange Cake with Orange blossom cream cheese frosting
- Carrot pineapple Cake – Sunflower Patch Cake
Recipe Card for Carrot Muffins
Carrot & Ginger Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Whisk and spatula
- Convection oven
- Bowls for mixing the batter
- 175 grams Whole Wheat flour 1 cup
- 130 grams of sugar ½ cup
- 130 ml buttermilk ½ cup
- ⅓ cup warm water
- 50 grams melted Butter approximately ¼ cup
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 100 grams grated Carrot approximately ¾ cup
- ¼ cup cinnamon chocolate chips
- Measure and keep all ingredients ready. Make sure everything is at room temperature.
- Grease a muffin pan with silicon muffin holders or muffin liners. I got 9 medium sized muffins with this measurement. Preheat the oven to 160C
- In a wide bowl, take flour, ginger powder and baking soda. Whisk to combine
- In a large bowl, take buttermilk, add warm water and sugar to it and mix well. To this add melted butter and shredded carrots and whisk well to combine
- Now add dry ingredients to the wet in 3 batches. Use a whisk to mix the flour into the wet ingredients.
- After adding all the flour, use a spatula and mix the batter in one direction. Finally tip in the chocolate chips and give it a mix.
- Fill the muffin pan with the batter. I used a greased ladle to scoop the batter, you can also use an ice-cream scoop.
- I filled each muffin hole ¾th. Tap the muffin pan gently to remove any trapped air.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes. Baking time and oven temperature vary from oven to oven. So keep an eye on the muffins after 16 minutes.
- Once baked, remove the muffin pan from the oven. Let it sit on the kitchen counter for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the muffins on to a wire rack and let it cool completely.
- The muffins stay good on the counter for 2 days. If storing for more, I recommend refrigerating in an air-tight container.
- If serving muffins from the refrigerator, reheat them in the microwave for 20 seconds and serve warm.
I m not a Doctor or a Nutritionist The Nutrition information provided above comes from the plugin and is only an estimate.
These Soft and fluffy muffins make a great snack. Can be packed for school boxes and also for picnics and long drives.
You can enjoy them for breakfast with a cup of hot coffee or with your afternoon tea.