½ Cup Sooji/Rava/Semolina
½ Cup Sugar (i used 2 tablespoon lesser than half cpf )
2-3 Cardamom Pods
handful of almonds and Cashews, roasted and chopped
¼ Melted Ghee/Clarified Butter
- In a Non-stick pan, add a teaspoon of ghee and roast the rawa/sooji/semolina golden brown. Take care not to brown it. Keep the flame low and roast.
- Take it off the stove and spread it on a plate to cool.
- Take Roasted Rawa/Sooji/Semolina in a Mixer and Grind it to Powder. To the same mixer add sugar, cardamom pods and Grind them all together to a fine powder.
- Spread this on a Plate. Add Chopped Nuts to this and mix well. Melt the Ghee. Add a teaspoon of ghee at a time to the Rawa-Sugar Mix and shape them into balls by pressing them using your palms.
- I got about 13 Ladoos/Laddu’s for the above quantity.Let them sit on the counter for an hour or two for them to set. Store them in a Air-tight container. They stay good for more than a week.