IndusLadies.com have announced an E-book Compilation of Sweet Recipes 100 Yummy Diwali Sweet Recipes. The E-book will be made available for all IL members (1.3 lakh!!!!)and also to their FB page Fans, which is about 9000+. So, do send your Yummy treats there and get featured in their E-book!!!!!
2 cups of Whipped Cream
1/4 cup China Grass/Agar-Agar
4 tbsp Sugar
1 Large Apple, thinly sliced
2-3 pods of Cardamom, crushed
Chopped Nuts for Garnishing, i have used some Almonds and Pistachios
- Soak China Grass/Agar-Agar in half cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Heat it in a pan, dissolve it, Strain it and keep aside. But, make sure it doesnt stay aside for long, it jells fast!!!!!
- In a saucepan, add cream and sugar, and heat it over medium heat.
- Let the cream simmer for few minutes, Add Sliced apples, Crushed Cardamom and the melted agar-agar,Combine Well.
- Remove from the flame and let them cool for some time.
- Pour them Small Individual Bowls, Garnish with Nuts and Refrigerate them for 6 hours At-least and Serve.
- Only Sweets and Desserts, Happening @ Gayathri’s Cookspot, an Event by Pari of Foodelicious
- Diwali Special Sweets and Savories, An Eveny by Radhika of Tickling palates
- Celebrate Sweets – Fruits & Veggies, Happening @ Raks Kitchen, an Event by Nivedita
- 100 Yummy Diwali Sweet recipes, Happening @ IndusLadies.