It was a Wonderful Year 2012, personally for me. Some of the Best Moments to summarize, My Pregnancy, Bringing my Parents to Dubai after 8 long years of my residence here, Arrival of Kuttu’s Lil Bro Bala!!! My Brother Becoming a Father, Me Becoming Athai/Aunt, Diwali @ Chennai after 6 years, Bheema Ratha Santhi Function/70th Birthday Celebrations of our in-laws, My Hubby learning to Drive, soon will be shopping for a Car!!! 🙂 The personal side was very good so far. Thanks to God.
- Soak agar-agar in Water for 20 minutes. I usually get long-strips of agar-agar. So, whenever i need to use them, i cut a few strips and run them in my spice grinder and use them.
- After the given soaking time, take agar-agar along with the soaked water to the stove. Let it heat in a medium flame and dissolve. Keep Stirring and do not allow it to boil. It took about 15 minutes for the strips to dissolve.
- In another Pan, take the Whipping Cream, Coffee,Sugar and gently bring it to simmer, Strain the agar-agar liquid and add it to simmering cream, Stir, let it sit on the stove for another couple of minutes.
- Take it off the heat, Let it cool for 10 minutes. Prour them in Small Bowls/Moulds or Serving cups of your choice.
- Refrigerate, Allow them to set for atleast 6 hours. Garnish with Dark Chocolate Shavings before Serving.
Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and a Prosperous New Year 2013!!! God Bless!!!