1 Cup Cooked rice
1 tablespoon Coriander Seeds
½ tsbp Peanuts
½ tablespoon Gram Dal/Chana Dal
1 tablespoon Flaxseed meal
4 nos Walnuts
4 Red Chillies
a small gooseberry sized tamarind
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon Gingely oil
¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
½ teaspoon urad dal
hing a pinch
curry leaves a few
- Spread the Rice in a plate, fluff it with a spoon and add a teaspoon of Gingely oil and toss.
- Dry Roast Coriander seeds, Peanuts, Gram dal, Red Chillies and walnuts separately.
- Take all the ingredients in a mixer along with flaxseed meal, tamarind, salt and grind it to a powder.
- Heat oil in a pan, add tempering ingredients one by one, pour it over the rice and toss it well.
- Add the required amount of ground powder to the rice and mix well.
- Serve Warm with Dry-Curry of your Choice.