For this month's Blog Hop Wednesday i m paired with Archana of The MadScientist Kitchen. It was my Hubby's Nephew's Birthday, he is two year's old now. i wanted to make something Sweet for him other than the cake which definitely will be the usual. When i saw this Burfi/Fudge @ archana's space, i thought it would be perfect, as it was soft, chewy for him to enjoy. I made a little change to the recipe and it came out so well.
1 tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 tablespoon Chocolate Powder
3 tablespoon Nutella Chocolate Spread
¼ Cup Butter
¼ Cup Silvered Almonds
- In a Non-Stick Pan, take all the ingredients and Cook it in a Medium flame.
- Keep a Flat-plate greased with little oil/ghee ready.
- When it starts leaving the pan and comes together, transfer it to the greased plate and let it set for 30-minutes.
- Cut into pieces using a sharp knife and refrigerate for 1 hour. Another easy method would be to roll them into small balls/Laddus and refrigerate for an hour and Serve.
- They just melt into your mouth with every bite.