Few weeks before i saw this sooper tempting papad katori chat @ +Ruchiskitchen . Ohh it was sooo tempting, i couldn’t stop myself from thinking about it.
- Let us prepare the filling first. Toss together, chickpeas, onions, capsicum and cucumber. Mix well. Adjust and add the seasoning according to your taste. Add the lemon juice, Mix and keep aside until use.
- Keep a flat plate with water and 2-3 paper napkins by side, Dip both the sides of the papad in water, shake off the excess water, place it on the paper napkin, pat dry both the sides.
- I used two of by ice-cream bowls for shaping like katori. I tore the papad into 2-3 pieces. Place the torn pieces against the wall,covering the bottom of the katori, like a cast inside the papad.
- Microwave the katori’s for 30 seconds. only 30 seconds, if you cook more the papad might stick to the bowl and cannot be removed easily.
- Once done, take the bowl out, wait for 10 seconds, then slowly remove the papad from the bowl. if it is still wet in the bottom, microwave it again for 30 seconds. Repeat the procedure for the rest of the papads.
- Take a Papad katori, fill it up with 3-4 tbsp of filling. Add a dash of chili powder, chat masala, sprinkle some boondi on top and serve.