Grape mocktail, a colorful and zesty mockail with fresh grape juice and oranges. A perfect non-alcoholic drink to enjoy in parties and get-togethers.Jump to Recipe
What is a Mocktail
A non-alcoholic drink consisting of a mixture of fruit juices or other soft drinks. This Grape mocktail is a delicious mixture of Fresh red grapes, oranges and lime juice.I have made this cocktail numerous times. Sometimes i mix equal amounts of red and black grapes too.
Some recipes happen as you make, this mocktail is one such recipe. I had a big bowl of fresh grapes, usually i clean and wash the grapes and leave it on the dining table for us to snack. Usually my lil one, likes seedless grapes, but all of a sudden he doesn't want to touch them and my elder one runs a mile when i offer him a fruit. So this grapes bowl is sitting simply in the refrigerator for the past one week.
Last weekend, we had a small meet up with our friends for lunch. I normally make some lassi/panagam to serve as a welcome drink, and since it is hot these days, i decided to make some fresh juice. I took the grapes out, juiced them first, then saw the oranges, squeezed them into the grapes, then added a squeeze of lime. All mixed and strained, it tasted just awesome.
That too zero sugar and a gorgeous color. My lil one just loved the drink. Today while i was clicking the pics, he came and reserved the small bottle for himself. This mocktail can be made 3-4 hours ahead to save the kitchen time. Try this for your next party and let me know how you liked it!! 🙂
More Party Drinks
Grape Mocktail | How to make colorful grape mocktail
- Strainer to strain the juice
- Pitcher & glasses to serve
- 4 cups seedsless red grapes washed and cleaned
- 2 nos oranges
- 1 no lime
- 2 cups ice cold water
- Take the grapes in a blender. Add 1.5 cups of cold water to it and blend it smooth
- It won't be a smooth juice, to this add orange juice and lime juice. I just squeezed the orange with my hand into the grape juice. Do not bother about the seeds, you will be straining the juice, anyway. After adding the other two juices, mix it well with a ladle.
- Strain the juice through a strainer. Add another ½ cup of water to the strained pulp and squeeze the juice well. Refrigerate the juice for 30 minutes and serve it chilled
I m not a Doctor or a Nutritionist The Nutrition information provided above comes from the plugin and is only an estimate.
Serve this zesty cocktail in your next party and enjoy the praise. This grape cocktail can be made ahead and refrigerated. From my personal experience they stay good for 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you have tried this recipe and like it, give it a star rating or let me know in the comments below. You could also share it with me on Instagram using #icampinmmykitchen and tagging me @priyasrinivasan.
You could follow me and my recipes on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | twitter