I never buy banana's!! First reason, they are very addictive, I keep peeling and eating. Though they are really good for heath, they also boost your blood sugar!!!! 🙁 so, these days if at all i buy, i buy only 3 or 4, that too for kuttu. This time kuttu also didn't have it properly, so poor thing, 2 banana's were hanging in my Mug holder, looking very sadly at me!!!
The same day i saw Priya announcing Tried &Tasted from Sharmi's Passions, an event by Lakshmi of Kitchen Chronicles, started by Zlamushka. While browsing through her recipes, I came across this Eggless Banana Muffins. I immediately made them and packedthem for Kuttu's Breakfas next day. Muffins Vanished like they were never made. Mummy Happy, Kuttu Happy and Banana's too very happy!!!
¾ cup Flour
2 nos Big Banana ( i used Dole Variety)
¼ Cup Oil
6 tablespoon Brown Sugar
½ teaspoon Baking powder
½ teaspoon Baking soda
¼ teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
2 tablespoon finely Chopped Walnuts
- Preaheat oven to 190 deg C. Grease the Muffin tray. I used a Silicone Muffin tray, so i just sprayed them with little Non-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Sieve maida, baking soda, baking powder and Cinnamon together.
- Peel the skin of the banana, take them along with sugar in a mixer and grind them to a paste. Add oil to this Banana-Sugar Paste and Mix gently.
- Add the Flour Mixture little by little to Banana-Sugar-Oil mixture and mix very gently. Stir in the walnuts and keep some for topping.
- Meanwhile spoon the mixture in the muffin tray till ¾th, , add in the remaining walnuts and bake it for 20-25mins or until tooth-pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it sit in the oven for a minute then cool completely on a wire rack. Enjoy Warm.
Wow that is so moist and so delicious!!! Thanks for sending it to my event.. Please add the link to Surabhi
wow these are yum.
Muffins looks so lovely..:)
Seriously these muffins are my favourite, i can have them anytime. Thanks for sending to T&T Priya.
Soft & delicious muffins!
Join EP event-Garlic OR Turmeric @ Spice n Flavors
Its really very easy to make n im going 2 try this muffins..Thanx 4 recipe.
Delicious and Healthy muffin Priya.
the muffins looks delicious.. will surely try them out.. Thanks for linking
virunthu unna vaanga
looks yummy dear...
Soya Beans Biryani
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA
lovely for a breakfast. Yummy and soft it looks.
"Healthy Recipe Substitution" HRS EVENT Dec 20th to Mar 20th
SYF&HWS - Cook With SPICES" Series
South Indian Cooking