Inspired from Running to the kitchen
- Take shredded carrots in a bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and raisins to it. Whisk well to a get a homogeneous mixture.
- Now slowly add milk to this mixture and make a pour-able batter. Do not add more milk, this amount is enough to get a thick pour-able pancake batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan, i used my Oothappam pan, as i felt it is convenient to make equal sized pancakes with it.
- Add a dot of butter into pan, followed by half a ladle of batter into each mould.
- Let it cook in a simmer flame for a minute or two, flip carefully to the other side and let it cook for another minute. Be patient, or else you will end up with uncooked center.
- Once cooked remove it to another plate. Stack 2 or 3 pancakes on a plate, drizzle the Chocolate cream cheese sauce on top, garnish with banana slices and serve immediately.