Its my bestie’s Birthday Tomorrow!!! Here Rem, its for you!!! Happy Birthday Girl!!!! Have a Wonderful Day!!!!
I have made small changes to the Original Recipe. Please Catch the Link for the Recipe
1 Cup Plain flour/Maida
1/4 Cup Wheat Flour
1 Cup Condensed milk
1/2 Cup Softened Butter
1/2 Cup Orange juice (Juice from two Mandarine Oranges)
1/4 tsp Orange zest
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C. Sift together flour,baking powder,baking soda.
- If using fresh orange juice, prepare it now. I got 3/4 Cup of Juice from two Mandarin Oranges. Grate the Orange Peel for some Zest.
- Mix together condensed milk,orange juice, softened butter,vanilla essence.
- Add the Wet ingredients to the Flour mixture. Mix well . Stir-in the Orange zest.
- Grease a baking pan or line it with parchment paper. I have used 8″ round baking pan and lined with parchment paper. Pour the prepared batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake it @ 180C for 10 minutes and reduce the temperature to 160C and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes and then invert the cake over an wire rack and let it cool.