2 Green chillies, finely chopped or ½ teaspoon Pepper
2 medium Capsicums, thinly sliced
1 medium Onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoon Schezwan Sauce
2 tablespoon Spring Onions for Garnishing
- Cut the idlies into Cubes. Pan Fry the idlies with a teaspoon of oil. Do this in a Low Flame. The Idly pieces should roast well. Turn the sides and Fry.
- Heat oil in a pan, Add onions, chillies Saute until translucent
- Add Capsicums and Saute.
- Follow it with Schezwan Sauce and half cup of Water.
- When the liquid almost dries up, add the fried idly to it and give a good stir.
- If you are using pepper, add it now, give a quick stir.
- Take it off the stove, garnish with spring onions and Serve Hot.