Its the Last week of Blog Hop Wednesday Edition1, I really didnt want to miss doing this post. This Week for BHW i m paired with Archana of MadScientist Kitchen. Since i was doing Lunch Box Recipes for BM#11, i decided to Cook a Rice Recipe from her blog.
2 Cups Raw Rice
2 Medium-sized Raw Mango
3-4 Red Chillies
Curry leaves a few
2 tbsp Oil
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
hing a pinch
1/2 tsp chana dal
Roasted Cashews for Garnishing
Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Wash and Shred the Mangoes. I actually peeled the skin of the raw mango and shredded it.
- Spread the rice on a plate and fluff it with a fork.
- Heat Oil in a Non-stick pan, Splutter mustard seeds, add hing, curry leaves.
- Add Red Chillies and Chana Dal, when it browns, take it off the stove and pour the tadka over rice.
- Add Shredded mango, salt. Mix well.
- Garnish with roasted cashews and coriander leaves. Serve Warm with any dry curry of your choice.