Now coming to the photos, all are taken with iphone, since we had a family get-together at my BIL’s house and had to leave very early. So, i hurriedly clicked using my iphone and left. Will try to take them again with my camera and update as soon as possible.
1 heaped cup of dessicated coconut
5 tbsp condensed milk
2generdous pinched of vanilla powder or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp tutti frutti
2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 190C for 10 minutes.
- Take condensed milk in a wide bowl, add coconut, tutti-frutti, vanilla extract/powder to it.
- Mix well with a spatula. Grease your hand with some oil/ghee/coconut oil, pinch ping-pong sized balls out of the cookie dough and flatten them into thick discs.
- Touch the top of the shaped cookies with some pistachios.
- Place the cookies on a parchment-laid baking tray and bake the cookies 🍪 for about 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the cookies onto a wire tray. Let it cool completely. Store in an air-tight container.