If somebody asks me, to name the best dish i made this month, i would say this strawberry yogurt. Such a simple recipe but the taste is bang on, sweet and mildly tangy a perfect balance of taste and that gorgeous color the berries give the dessert is amazing!
My lil one licked the bowl clean, soon after i finished clicking pictures. And he did lot of publicity too, to his brother and father. I remember clicking pictures of the dish, removing the memory card from the camera and putting it in my system. But weird, i m not able to find the pictures in my card or in my system. It has vanished in thin air!
As i type this post, i m scanning my memory card to find if i had mistakenly deleted the files. Man, i m aging, seriously! cannot imagine such situations, hope i don’t forget my kids somewhere!
Only reprive is i posted a pic in my instastory, a picture clicked from my iphone, so here i m publishing this post with that lonely picture. Wish me luck, will update once i get the lost photos or will make the dish again for pictures.
Anyway it is a simple and yet yumm dessert, with fresh strawberries in the market, i m sure i will make them again pretty soon!
1 cup yogurt
1/4 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup homemade palm jaggery syrup
10 nos plump strawberries
Hung curd, few fresh strawberry slices for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Take them in a blender, add yogurt, condensed milk and palm jaggery syrup. Blend well.
- Pour the mixture in 4 ramekins. Place in a deep baking tray, add water to the tray. Bake in the preaheated oven for 30 minutes or until the top looks set.
- Once done, remove it from the oven, take care, the water would be too hot. Carefully remove the ramekins from the water bath. Let it cool down fo r10 minutes. Cling wrap and refrigerate until serve.
- While serving add a dollop of hung curd, garnish with fresh strawberry slices and serve.