2 Cups Cooked Rice
3 Big Tomatoes, finely Chopped
2 Medium-Sized Onions, finely chopped
1/2 tsp Chilli Powder (increase or decrease to suit your taste)
1/4 tsp Coriander Powder
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1/2 Cup thin Coconut Milk (I used Store-Bought Powder)
Curry Leaves a few
Coriander leaves for Garnish
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, Splutter mustard seeds, add curry leaves, onion and garlic and saute till onion turn translucent.
- Add Tomatoes and Saute. Add the Red Chilli Powder and Coriander Powder and 1/2 Cup Water and mix well. Add Salt.
- When the mixture turns little mushy, add Coconut Milk and reduce the flame. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- By this time, the mixture must have turned saucy. Take it off the flame. (If it is still runny, let it sit for 5 more minutes).
- Mix the Cooked rice and garnish with fresh Coriander leaves and Serve with your favorite curry.