Pear & banana smoothie, a delicious smoothie with creamy banana and soft pears, sweetened with dates, a hearty milk smoothie to start your day.
Banana Smoothie | Pear Smoothie | Smoothie for breakfast | How to make banana pear smoothie | Milk smoothie with pears and banana | Smoothie with No sugar/honey | Naturally sweetened Smoothie | Milk Smoothie with fresh fruits | Fresh fruit smoothie
Smoothies : My Goto Meal
I m not a big breakfast person. I prefer to start my day with handful of nuts and a hearty smoothie sometimes.
Smoothies are easy to make and are versatile. You can make one that suits your tastebuds. Add few nuts, seeds to make it more nutritious and loaded. Add a banana or avocado to make it more creamy.
A handful of frozen/fresh fruits, blended with milk/yogurt with dash of oats, nuts and seeds, makes a nutrition dense breakfast and it can keep you satiated for longer hours. Yes, i do agree eating a fruit is better than blending it, but when you are given an option between processed food and smoothie, i would gladly pick a smoothie, any day.
Banana : A Natural Mood Booster
Do you know it has a component called serotonin, that enhances your mood. Next time, if you feel low, try a banana, might bring a smile on your face. I always keep a banana or two at home, especially during my period days, it definitely makes you feel better.
Apart from being a mood booster, bananas add good volume to smoothies and also acts as a natural sweetener. This smoothie today with banana and pears , is naturally sweetened with dates, no sugar/honey/syrup added.
More Banana Love
If you love bananas then you must try this Banana honey walnut sandwich, an in-house favorite and always a hit with my kids. It is most requested sandwich for the school lunch box. This Banana chocolate and cream cheese bite size sandwiches, makes a great after school snack.
Check this Banana peanut butter baked french toast , you just assemble things and let the oven do the job for you. A perfect holiday morning breakfast that makes your entire house smell festive.
Have you tried this Banana crumble, a mildly sweet, delish crumble made with over ripened bananas and jaggery, you can substitute jaggery with brown sugar . Can be made for a big crowd, a perfect dessert for Holiday parties.
More Smoothie Ideas
You will always find a pouch of frozen berries in my freezer, they come pretty handy for those sudden hunger pangs. This colorful Strawberry grape smoothie and Strawberry chocolate smoothie are my little ones favorite.
If you are looking for a hearty smoothie that could be a meal, then check this Banana dry fruit smoothie, loaded with goodness of nuts and creamy banana with milk. My little one is a huge avocado fan, he loves this avocado banana smoothie, without any kind of sweetener added, the natural sweetness of banana and creaminess of avocado makes it a delish drink.
Pear in Smoothies?
I love pears, i in-fact prefer a little over-ripened pear. That softness in the flesh and that aroma makes it a lovely snack. But many don't like to eat pear as a fruit.
We love pears in bakes too. Check these yummy bakes
- Pear chocolate chip muffins
- Pears double chocolate muffins with dates
- A Vegan quick bread with pears
Ingredients to make Pear banana Smoothie
- Fruits : I have used fresh bananas and pear to make this creamy smoothie. Both the fruits were a bit over ripened and had to be finished.
- Liquid : I have used milk as the liquid in this smoothie. This adds volume to the smoothie. If vegan use any plant based milk you are comfortable with. My personal choice would be oat milk.
- Sweetener : Bananas when ripened has a natural sweetness, apart from that i have used mejdool dates in the smoothie for the sweetness
- Garnish : I have used pistachios as garnish. you can go for chia seeds, pumpkin seeds or even hemp hearts too.
Pear & Banana Smoothie | Milk Smoothie
- 1 small pear
- 1 small banana
- 5 dates pitted
- 1 ¼ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoon chopped pistachios for garnish
- Wash pear, core and chop it into chunks. Peel and chop the banana into chunks. Take both pear and banana along with dates in a blender jar.
- Adda cup of milk and blend until smooth. Add the remaining milk and blend again.
- Pour it in glasses, top with pistachios and serve immediately
I m not a Doctor or a Nutritionist The Nutrition information provided above comes from the plugin and is only an estimate.