I Camp in my Kitchen, is a collection of Vegetarian and vegan recipes from Indian and International Cuisine. You will find a large variety of Indian food, and International food, tried and tested in my kitchen with my dear husband and my two boys, the harsh critics in the World.
Pongal|Makar Sankaranthi Recipes
See more Pongal Recipes →
Old recipes, updated with new content for a better experience. Check these time tested recipes.
These are the top recipes, people are cooking from my kitchen right now…
- Kodo ko Roti |How to make Ragi flour Pancake
- Milagu Legiyam|How to make Milagu Marundhu
- Vazhaithandu Thogayal |Banana Stump Chutney
- Herbed Buttermilk Rolls | How to make Dinner rolls
- Jeera Rasam| How to make Jeera Rasam
- Mocha Muffins|How to make Eggless Mocha Muffins
- Vegan Banana Bread|How to bake a banana bread
- Pumpkin Shortbreads |Scottish Shortbread Recipe
A Collection of dishes that compliments your main dish. A mix of dry, gravy and semi-gravy dishes that can pairs well with your rice and flatbreads.
- Paruppu Usili | Karamani Paruppu Usili
- Capsicum Zunka/Capsicum and besan ki subzi
- Beans curry with coconut| Beans poriyal
- Aloo Moong Subzi/Potato & mung bean curry
- Green peas masala|Side-dish for Roti & Rice
- Corn Capsicum Subzi |Side-dish for Roti & Rice
- Sindhi Tidaali Dal | How to make Sindhi Tridali Dal
- Saayi Dal – Split Moong dal with garlic tadka
See more Side-dish recipes →
An array of street food both Indian and International
See more Street Food →
Condiments to compliment
Dips, sauces, chutneys and pickles. There is an endless list of condiments to compliment your main meal. Check the list here..
See more Condiments →